Oh, Canadians!
A Tribute to Canadians Who Make A Difference

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tribute to the French Canadian Soldier

I have lived my whole life in Ontario but I feel deeply connected 'Ad mare usque ad mare'. Like many Canadians I am a mixture of many components of Canada- immigrant grandparent, Canadians who lived here for several generations, English, French, Aboriginal and so I love Canada and Canadians and I feel a part of it all. Over the years I have seen how insulated we can be by distance and regional concerns. The post below pays tribute to one Canadian hero who left it all here at home to give his life in WW1 for a better future for humanity in general. Let no one who ever sees this have any doubt about the courage and the valour of French Canadian soldiers. Please watch the video below to be introduced to Corporal Joseph Kaeple and man whose story made me cry with respect, gratitude and sadness that the world lost such a brave and tenacious soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment